Orang ramai bolehlah memeriahkan Planetarium Negara pada 26 Jun 2010, jam 8.00pm - 10 pm. Masuk adalah percuma.
[Sumber: Angkasa Malaysia]
Kalau ada kesempatan lakukanlah Solat Sunat Gerhana Bulan ya..
Erm, aku post ni pun sebab aku pun nak menasihati diri sendiri,yer,haha . bacalah ye :)
1. Pembunuh orang kafir mu’ahadah iaitu orang kafir yang mengikat perjanjian keamanan dengan orang ISLAM.
2. Orang mengaibkan atau mensia-siakan tanggungjawab yang diamanahkan oleh ALLAH SWT. Contohnya, amanah anak-anak terhadap ibu bapa dan sebaliknya.
3. Orang yang berilmu tetapi ilmunya digunakan semata-mata mencari keuntungan dan kepentingan duniawi
4. Orang yang berangan-angan untuk beramal namun tidak pernah berusaha mengerjakannya.
5. Semua penderhaka sama ada kepada ALLAH SWT, Rasulullah SAW, Ibubapa dan lain-lain.
6. Peminum arak
7. Orang memutuskan silaturrahim.
8. Orang tua yang berzina
9. Orang yang sombong, bermegah dengan hal duniawi.
10. Isteri yang meminta diceraikan tanpa ada suatu kemunasabahan/kesalahan/keuzuran yang dibenarkan oleh syarak.
‘Jangan jadikan diri kalian ibarat sekumpalan tisu-tisu kerana tugasnya adalah untuk mengesat benda-benda yang kotor’
An old American Muslim lived on a farm in the mountains of eastern Kentucky with his young grandson. Each morning Grandpa was up early sitting at the kitchen table reading his Quran. His grandson wanted to be just like him and tried to imitate him in every way he could.
One day the grandson asked, “Grandpa! I try to read the Quran just like you but I don’t understand it, and what I do understand I forget as soon as I close the book. What good does reading the Qur’an do?”
The Grandfather quietly turned from putting coal in the stove and replied, “Take this coal basket down to the river and bring me back a basket of water.
The boy did as he was told, but all the water leaked out before he got back to the house. The grandfather laughed and said, “You’ll have to move a little faster next time,” and sent him back to the river with the basket to try again. This time the boy ran faster, but again the basket was empty before he returned home. Out of breath, he told his grandfather that it was impossible to carry water in a basket, and he went to get a bucket instead.
The old man said, “I don’t want a bucket of water; I want a basket of water. You’re just aganot trying hard enough,” and he went out the door to watch the boy try in.
At this point, the boy knew it was impossible, but he wanted to show his grandfather that even if he ran as fast as he could, the water would leak out before he got back to the house. The boy again dipped the basket into river and ran hard, but when he reached his grandfather the basket was again empty. Out of breath, he said, “See Grandpa, it’s useless!”
“So you think it is useless?” The old man said, “Look at the basket.”
The boy looked at the basket and for the first time realized that the basket was different. It had been transformed from a dirty old coal basket and was now clean, inside and out.
Son, that’s what happens when you read the Qur’an. You might not understand or remember everything, but when you read it, you will be changed, inside and out. That is the work of Allah in our lives.”
bersedia atau tidak, bolos sahaja video itu!!
Dah tengok?amacam?aku da kata kan . x nak caya . haha. tapi ni kepade bebudak yang minat aksi2 lawan la , yang x minat tuh x ya tengok daa . haha . goo kungfu! haiyaaah!